Homes Currently For Sale in The Glen
Living In The Glen, Glenview, IL – More Than A Home, It’s Your Destination
The Glen became the destination of so many diversified people. It offers so much to those who live, work and visit The Glen in Glenview, IL. Why? It is such an amazing place because it offers so many different things for people to do. I know that firsthand since I am an original (since 2001) homeowner in the Glen.
Homes For Sale in The GlenThere are nine residential subdivisions, each offering a separate appeal. The original four are Cambridge, Chapel Crossing, Southgate and Landings at the Glen. Soon after came Glen Shore Condo’s and Tower Crossing. The next two were Patriot Commons and Regency at The Glen. Westgate at The Glen is the newest and still being built. It offers homes in the price range from $500,000 - $750,000. Soon you will learn more in our interior pages.
Eat, Shop or Be Entertained At The Glen Town Center
In addition to residential living, The Glen offers:
• Restaurants for everyone to enjoy. For instance, theres Uno Mas for Mexican fare, Wildfire for steaks, chops and fresh fish, Turmenic Indian Restaurant and Yard House with great food and over 100 beers imported from all over the world.
• Shops which create an incredible diverse market for all. Von Maur is the Glen’s only department store and is known all over the area. Dick’s Sporting Goods, one of the leading sporting goods stores in Illinois. There are many smaller boutique stores such as Gadget Works, Color Me Mine, Rocket Fizz and Verizon.
• The Glen’s 10 screen Movie Theater where you can enjoy a film day or evening.
• Entertainment such as Pinot’s Palette The Glen where patrons paint during evening classes at this art studio chain serving alcohol at most locations.
• A fitness center - Park Center on Chestnut which has a spacious fitness floor with cardio, strength & weight machines as well as free weights. The fitness center has over 120 group fitness classes, yoga, spinning and Pilates. It offers two pools. The kids pool is called splash landings.
• Places of worship. Willow Creek Church is currently being built in the Glen. Close to The Glen there are St. Phillips Lutheran Church, Our Lady of Perpetual Help and Schram Memorial Chapel.
• Golf at one of two championship golf courses.
• Two Metra stations steps to blocks from their home.
• Just a 16 mile car ride to downtown Chicago as we are right between the Eden’s Expressway and the 294 Tollway.
• Close proximity to such attractions as Glencoes Botanic Gardens (continue)
• A short trip to O’Hare airport.
Why I should be YOUR real estate broker for your destination - The Glen
I serve all people with a no nonsense, no pressure approach and know to help people buy or sell. I am an experienced real estate broker who, as a resident of the Glen in Glenview, knows every inch of this community first hand. I look forward to offering you my knowledge and experience.
To learn more about buying or selling in The Glen, please call me or text me at 847.921.1666, text or email BarryNewman@atproperties.com. I promise you will hear back from me as soon as possible.